Sheringham Museum is located at The Mo, an iconic location for Sheringham residents. It sits right on the seafront - walk down the high street and turn right when you reach the sea. Follow the sea wall with the historic fishing and lifeboat scenes. Walk past The Crown and the Mo will be in front of you. Go down the steps at the end of the sea wall to get to the Museum entrance.
The map below may be helpful; the building doesn't have a street frontage, so we recommend the satellite view to show you where the entrance is located. The red 'pushpin' marks the entrance. You can zoom in using your mouse wheel or the zoom control on the left.
Please note that the satellite photograph is a little out of date - the building has been modified.
• For step-free access to the museum approach from Lifeboat Plain rather than the seafront. Start facing Oddfellows Hall and walk down the left hand side of the Hall. Turning left as you go, continue around to the front of the museum, which overlooks the sea. There is a ramp at the entrance.
• Level access to all galleries.
• Lift to second floor.
• Disabled toilet on the ground floor.
• Our first floor steward is available should you need help with the doors to the Tower Staircase and the Windfarm Visitor Centre.
• There is a spiral staircase to the viewing tower which visitors with mobility problems may find difficult to climb.
• Click here to download a Site Plan.
• Large versions of display text available from reception
• Please phone in advance if you have specific other questions or requirements