Sheringham Museum offers schools:
• Teachers packs and online resources
• A safe, accessible learning environment
• Visually stimulating and attractive displays
• Authentic stories that children can connect to
• Numerous links to many national curriculum core topics including, Sinking & Floating, The Victorians, The World Wars and Renewable Energy.
• Both self-led visits or facillitator-led visits are available. Please contact us for further information and to discuss your requirements.
Sheringham Schools Free**
Other School Groups £1.50* per child (Accompanying Teachers Free)
Click here for a KS1 teachers pack
Click here for our four museum word searches (suitable for KS2 and above)
Our New Education Centre and School Workshops are now available.
If you wish to discuss what is available for your school please contact Sally our Education Officer:
*Advance booking for schools is essential.
** Free for Sheringham Primary School & Sheringham High School children for teacher-led visits. Free for teachers of any school who wish to bring pupils at a later date.